We learnt how to change the text and colour and font on Adobe Premier Pro. This was a little difficult to get used to as we used Final Cut last year and this is a new programme. We created titles and credits to conform to conventions.
We screened the film to teachers, students, family and friends to get feedback that would improve our film.
This film was a huge inspiration for our short film. We liked the way that it misled the audience and made them contemplate about the way they judge others. This was something I really wanted to add into our short film
Assessments needed for each location. This helped us to know what the risks are and how to avoid them.
We have discussed filming dates but we may need to use the Saturday to do some shots if needed. I will also need to check what times shops shut on a Sunday.
We haven’t had suitable actors so in desperation i have put a status up and asked others for help. Two of my friends have replied, but we are still looking for a third.